Tame those unruly wicks, man. Snip those wicks like a pro with the best wick trimmer (and our favorite) by Wickman.
- 7" long with debris catching trays
- Reduces soot emissions and discoloration of glass
- Ergonomic shape makes reaching and trimming wicks a breeze
- Made from steel
Candle Care 101: properly trimming your candle's wick helps to ensure a longer, cleaner & safer burn. These wick trimmers are a must-have to keep in your candle collection. Heavy duty yet lightweight, they provide a clean and precise cut, and catch excess nasty bits to easily toss in the trash.
How to use your wick trimmer:
- Make sure to trim your wick before each lighting or once your candle has cooled to room temperature; never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Place the trimmer's long handle against the inside of the jar's rim for guidance and bring the curved scissor blades to the wick, about 1/4" from the base and parallel with the wax.
- Trim your wick and discard the snipped portion in the trash.
- As a safety precaution, never leave wick trimmings (matches or other debris, for that matter) in your candle jar!
Please note: we cannot accept returns or process exchanges for third party home goods.