BLACK VIOLET + VETIVER
Top: Bergamot, Geranium
Heart: Black Violet, Rose, Hemp
Base: Vetiver, Dark Musk, Sandalwood
PAIRS WELL WITH
HOW TO USE
This is what we recommend:
- Trim the candle wick to 1/4" before each burn sesh or once your candle has cooled.
- Don't ever attempt to trim a burning candle. That's just crazy.
- Toss the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simply made using cotton wicks & a proprietary organic coconut wax blend that's FREE of the funky stuff like - gluten, toxins, parabens & phthalates - and comes from renewable sources. All FDA approved.
Our scents are uniquely crafted blends of premium fragrance oils and pure essential oils.
Product Info Coconut Wax Blend
Classic Standard 12oz 340g
Recycled vintage green glass jar 80+hrs
Classic Travel 3oz 85g
Brushed copper tin w/screw top lid 25+hrs
Total Fat ;) 0g